Another control switch option is the Touch Pad Control Switch. Some of the features of this control switch are:
· Program up to 4 user codes – Different members of the family can have their own unique user code to provide access to the pool cover.
· Intelligent limit sensing – The touch pad will learn the amount of torque needed to operate the cover system. If a problem is detected during operation, the cover system will shut off.
· Digital screen display – This display screen will allow the homeowner to easily navigate through the menu options of the touch pad.
· Programmable Service company contact information – During the installation of the touch pad, the installing company can program their name and phone number into the switch. When the homeowner presses the “press for service” button, their contact information will be displayed.
· Track the number of cover cycles – This will keep a running total of how many cycles the cover has operated. The cycle is made up of one complete open and close.
· Attractive Aluminum Switch Cover Plate – New brushed aluminum face plate provides a great looking face plate, but it is also stronger and more secure than plastic.
For more information on this and other Coverstar Products, please go to www.coverstar.com.