Every pool professional knows: the weakest part of every safety cover is the seams. Only Coverstar uses interlocked and double overlapped seams to dramatically improve weight transfer from the cover material to the seams and webbing. In fact, Coverstar covers are shown to be the stronger than competitive brands' in independent pull tests!
More strong reasons to choose a Coverstar Safety Pool Cover:
- Bar and box tack reinforcement on all perimeter straps for additional strength - a Coverstar exclusive.
- Double Decker edge won't unravel - the cover material is first hemmed then sandwiched between double layers of webbing around the perimeter.
- Heavy duty vinyl nosing pads protect cover against wear from coping and steps.
- Chafing strip sewn to bottom of cover protects the webbing from coping abrasion wear - and won't mark the coping, like other strips!
- Lower profile springs with heavy-duty overlap D-ring (standard on Heavy-Duty Solid and custom covers) - cover lies flat and fits tight!