As the swimming season is quickly approaching, swimming pools will soon be uncovered, cleaned, chemicals balanced and prepared for family fun, relaxation and entertaining friends. We would like to remind you that in addition to preparing your pool for spring, it is also important to prepare your Coverstar Automatic Safety Cover for the season. Like anything that is exposed to harsh chemicals and wide variations in environmental conditions, a pool cover also needs regular maintenance.
We recommend that the following items be checked each spring to insure that you’re Coverstar automatic safety cover will operate smoothly and perform reliably.
· Lubricate all pulleys
·Adjust the torque limiter
· Adjust the ropes for smooth cover operation
· Flush dirt from the cover track
· Tighten loose bolts and screws
· Clean leaves and debris out of the cover box and make sure there is adequate drainage from the cover box
· Clean the cover
· Replace sliders and pulleys as needed
By properly maintaining your Coverstar Automatic Safety Cover, it will continue to provide the best protection available for your family and your pool investment.