Thursday, April 25, 2013
Thursday, April 11, 2013
For the past several months, we have been working on updating our complete Coverstar Dealer Manual. The dealer manual provides detailed information that you can refer to when building a pool that will include a Coverstar automatic safety cover. The manual includes information such as:
- Updated installation instructions for full Eclipse, CS3000 and CS300 spa systems
- Updated specifications sheets for each mechanism, system type and housings
- Updated wiring diagrams
- New cross section drawings of housing, walk on lids, housing drainage etc.
- New sections for special applications including blowers, perimeter overflow, vanishing edge etc.
We are excited to announce that the new dealer manual is now posted on our website and is available for viewing or for download. To access the manual, go to www.coverstar.com. After the website opens, click on the link that says "are you a builder/dealer". Next, use the mouse to hover over the link that says "Automatic" along the top of the page. This will bring up several options, including "Dealer Manual".
After clicking on the manual link, you will see that it has been set up with a number of links throughout it. Each of the line items in the table of contents is a link that will take you to that section of the manual. Additional links titled "return to table of contents", have been included at the top of each page throughout the manual. When clicked, these links will take you back to the table of contents.
Please note that the manual is only available for download in its full version at this time. We are working on separating the manual out to show each of the different sections, which will allow you to download a specific section without needing to download the full manual. We expect to have this update ready in the next couple of weeks. With the manual being in one complete document, it may take a few minutes to download.
We hope you find this new manual helpful as you implement automatic covers in your pool designs.
Posted by COVERSTAR at 7:57 AM
Friday, April 5, 2013
Every pool professional knows: the weakest part of every safety cover is the seams. Only Coverstar uses interlocked and double overlapped seams to dramatically improve weight transfer from the cover material to the seams and webbing. In fact, Coverstar covers are shown to be the stronger than competitive brands' in independent pull tests!
More strong reasons to choose a Coverstar Solid or Mesh Safety Cover:
- Bar and box tack reinforcement on all perimeter straps for additional strength - a Coverstar exclusive.
- Double Decker edge won't unravel - the cover material is first hemmed then sandwiched between double layers of webbing around the perimeter.
- Heavy duty vinyl nosing pads protect cover against wear from coping and steps.
- Chafing strip sewn to bottom of cover protects the webbing from coping abrasion wear - and won't mark the coping, like other strips!
- Lower profile springs with heavy-duty overlap D-ring (standard on Heavy-Duty Solid and custom covers) - cover lies flat and fits tight!
|Bar & Box Tack Reinforcement|
Posted by COVERSTAR at 7:23 AM